- 9650 BGM-71 2A TOW RF missiles
- 4145 BGM-71 2B TOW Aero RF missiles
- 91 TOW-2A Fly-to-Buy missiles
- 49 TOW-2B Fly-to-Buy missiles
The DSCA has reported a second FMS to Saudi Arabia, which includes:
- 750 BGM-71 2B TOW missiles
- 7 Fly-to-Buy TOW 2B missiles
- 1000 BGM-71 2A TOW missiles
- 7 Fly-to-Buy TOW 2A missiles
The TOW missile family from Raytheon is suitable for long-range, precision anti-armor, anti-fortification and anti-amphibious use. In Saudi Arabia, the TOW missiles are destined for the Royal Saudi Land Forces and National Guard.
The TOW 2A, TOW 2B, TOW 2B Aero, and TOW Bunker Buster missiles are compatible with all TOW launchers. The various versions of the TOW missiles can be fired from a tripod by the infantry or they can be mounted on various vehicles or helicopters.
Platforms used to mount TOW missiles include the Stryker and Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicles and the Cobra attack helicopter. Over 40 countries have used TOW missiles as their primary anti-tank or anti-bunker weapon.